Monday 22 September 2014

I LOVE Neutrogena Visibly Clear

Just another quick post on a product i'd like to share with you guys. I'm in love with Neutrogena's visibly clear pink grapefruit daily scrub.


The product is from Neutrogena's pink grapefruit range, but my favorite has to be the daily scrub. I love this product because it makes my skin feels fresh. Especially when my skin breaks out and feels greasy, I can always rely on this product to eliminate any bacteria from my face and tighten up the skin. After a few days the product helps to eradicate any spots and blemishes, leaving my skin flawless.


The product is pink, and scented with grapefruit, which is always a nice smell to wake up to, and leaves your face smelling fruity and fresh! The consistency of the scrub, is quite runny and able to be pored, it's not like a cream that doesn't move. The little micro beads are very tiny which I was impressed with as I recently read that other scrub face washes with larger beads in them are harmful to the sea life. (This may be untrue but i'm not taking any chances). As the micro beads are smaller, I think this product would be good on older skin and sensitive skin as it appears more gentle than more harsher scrubs.


After splashing my face with warm water to open up my pores I use an amount a little bigger than a pea (as a little goes a long way!). I start applying it to my T-zone, giving my face a good scrub while doing this, to make sure I clean out my pores and eliminate any dead skin. After a little scrub I splash my face with cold water a few times to close my pores and remove the scrub. My face is so smooth after using this product it's unreal. Sometimes using a scrub tends to leave skin feeling dry but I've never experienced that problem with this product, my face feels smooth and moisturized.

I purchased this product for £3.99 from Tesco which I think is quite cheap for a daily skin routine, I have also seen it for £3 in ASDA. As I mentioned earlier a little goes a long way, so it is worth the
money in the long run! I totally recommend this product! Buy it now if you love fruity face washes that leave your skin tight and smooth!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments: