Monday 15 September 2014

Bare With Me :)

So this is the first ever post! How exciting! ;)

Let me introduce myself;

My name is Sammie.
I'm a 20 year old female from Wigan (Lancashire). Yes i'm a northerner.
I'm a gamer, hobby photographer, crazy cat lady, Hello Kitty & Skyrim obsessed anddddd a Marvel fan. Especially Thor. I also do baking on the side.
I'm currently studying Advertising and will be going into my 3rd year this September.
I use too many smiley faces. Forgive me.

What you can expect from me;

I want this blog to be a place where I can honestly and openly review products anything from beauty, hair and cosmetics to candles, baking and anything really that I think people should know about!

I do like my makeup so expect some makeup reviews/tutorials up soon!

So like I said bare with me guys!
More to come :)




No comments:

Post a Comment