Thursday 9 October 2014

I LOVE Pore Eraser

Just wanted everyone to know about this little beauty..

A while back I posted "my make up bag essentials", I listed a primer called Happy Light Primer from Bourjois. I raved about this primer and how good it was (which is still is) but I've found something better! My new favorite is Maybelline's Baby skin Instant Pore Eraser which you can find from Boots here for £7.99.


This primer is a lot different to Bourjoir's Happy Light Primer, as it's more waxy and less liquidy. I suppose more like a gel. Just before you apply foundation it's great to apply a little tiny blob on your T-zone and eyelids and leave to set. The product blends in really well, and you cannot see it on your skin. It instantly mattes and erases pores and makes skin appear flawless and smooth. Shiny skin is immediately gone. It doesn't feel greasy but when you first see it, you would think it would be. I haven't had it long but I have a feeling it won't last for months like all my other products, as it is quite a small little tube.

*I read some reviews on Boots and some people have mentioned that if you already have oily skin, then avoid this product or don't use as much as it just add to the oil.*



I definitely recommend that you try this product, it's certainly a new favorite and life saver!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. ive never used this primer but ive heard its meant to be really good! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/10/cosmo-blog-awards-part-two-event.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really amazing! You need to try it :) have commented hope it worked xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried Benefit's Porefessional? I use that, and absolutely hated Baby Skin. I've heard it's comparable to Smashbox primers, but it was so greasy and heavy on my skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't tried it yet, I'm just trying a lot of different primers at the moment to see which I prefer :) aww sad to see that you hated baby skin, my skin felt fine after using it but I'm open to trying other ones! Thanks for the recommendation! :) x

      Delete