Thursday 2 October 2014

I LOVE Makeup Revolution


I'm not sure why I hadn't discovered this brand sooner, but I have a new found obsession with Makeup Revolution. The brand founded in London, March this year, and they already have a huge following with outstanding reviews. Their products are now available in Superdrug, so keep an eye out! For an amazing quality product with a spectacular range of colours, the brand is still not as well known as other high street competitors, which may I add, are expensive for less quality products!

 Makeup Revolution claim to be;
  • Revolutionary
  • Passionate
  • Shades for all skin tones
  • Fast and innovative
  • Developing new products constantly
  • Professional
  • Cruelty Free (YAY)
  • Affordable
  • Revolutionary 
and finally they are AFFORDABLE! - amen.

So I have a Makeup Revolution haul to share with you!

Girls on Film








Iconic 3 (UD3 dupe?)






 What you waiting for? 








 

Essential Shimmers






  • Girls on film Palette - £6
  • Iconic 3 - £4
  • What you waiting for - £6
  • Essential Shimmers - £4
BARGAIN!

Expect posts and swatches of each palette and make up tutorials soon as I can't wait to try these bad boys out!

Thanks for reading! :)

Edit- after writing this post I immediately purchased I heart Makeup Death by Chocolate Palette 
Naughty. Naughty. 

4 comments:

  1. I just bought their Romantic Smoked pallete and I love it! Will have to add these 4 on to my wishlist too, can't wait for your tutorials!

    Roxie x
    Thebeautifulbluebird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much :) That made me smile! I fell in love with the romantic smoked one, i have yet to buy that one :)

    thanks for reading and commenting!

    Sammie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The items you picked up look absolutely gorgeous - I really must place an order!!!!

    Rachel | Beauty & The Bird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! You won't regret it! Thanks for reading and commenting! X

      Delete